As we all know that Land is an important resource. AnyRoR stands for Any Record of Rights Anywhere.IN Gujarat state for obtaining the land record the AnyRoR will be started. From here you will get the details about the AnyRoR as well as how to check Land Records Online by Any RoR? So, let’s see details
How to Check AnyRoR Online:
First of attend office official site of AnyRoR or attend anyror.gujarat.gov.inAfter that click on the button View land Record.Now select any of the choices as per your requirement.Then enter your land details like District, Talukas, village, survey number/Khata number.After that enter verification code and click on on the get details button Now you’ll check Any RoR district from following
Types of Land Records in Gujarat AnyRoR:
- VF7: Village Form 7 is understood as 7/12 or satbara utara.You can access your land details, ownership details of specific land, boja and other rights details from VF7 form.
- VF 8A: Village Form 8A provides Khata details. From this type you’ll access Khata Number and Owner Details.
- VF6: Village Form 6 is register which maintain by Talati or Village Accountant to integrate day to day changes in land record. By using this you’ll check any changes in entry details.
- 135 D: 135 D may be a Notice to Mutation. once you apply for Mutation, Talati prepare Notice 135D.This notice is served to Khatedars concerned relevant parties and the other interested parties for any objections..
- Enter Verification Code (Captcha) and click “Get Detail” button to generate desired report.
- You can check Any RoR of following districts on www.anyror.gujarat.gov.in.
- Ahmedabad, Amreli, Anand, Aravalli, Banaskantha, Bharuch, Bhavnagar, Botad, Chhota Udaipur.
- Dahod, Dang, Devbhoomi Dwarka, Gandhinagar, Gir Somnath, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Kutch, Kheda.
- Mahisagar, Mehsana, Morbi, Narmada, Navsari, Panchmahal, Patan, Porbandar, Rajkot.
- Sabarkantha, Surat, Surendranagar, Tapi, Vadodara and Valsad district.
How to get certified computerized copy of Gujarat Land Records?
If you want computerized certified copy of 7/12 Utara, 8A or 6 entry follow the given steps here
- You should visit nearest e-Dhara Kendra. You can find e-Dhara Knedra at local Taluka Mamlatdar office.
- At local e-Dhara Kendra you can request for RoR print. Please note that you must have Survey Number, Khata Number, Farm Name or Khatedar Name with you while requesting RoR print.
- Operator will confirm records details first then will print 7/12 or 8A from the computer.
- e-Dhara Dy Mamlatdar or any nominated personnel signs and stamps requested computerized RoR, which is handed over to you.
- User charges of Rs. 15/- are collected.
anyror.gujarat.gov.in is the only official website for checking and downloading RoR. 7/12 Utara, Form 8A etc in the Gujarat State. Do not use other websites or mobile apps with similar names.