|Job Name||Ju.Ex Accountant etc.|
|Salary||30000 Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
About Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
Bharat Petroleum is the second largest Indian Oil Marketing Company and one of the premier integrated energy companies in India, engaged in refining of crude oil and marketing of petroleum products, with a significant presence in the upstream and downstream sectors of the oil and gas industry. The company attained the coveted Maharatna status, joining the elite club of companies having greater operational & financial autonomy.
- Applicants should possess Degree/ Diploma/ Engineering from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be between 30 to 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- BPCL selection will be based on the Written/Computer Based Test, Case Based Discussion, Group Task, Personal Interview etc
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.500 for Gen/ OBC/ EWS candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
- You should make the payment via Net Banking
- Check advt to get details about fee mode
- Go to official website bharatpetroleum.in
- Click “Career” find the advertisement, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find apply link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of online application 23.07.2022
- Last Date for Submission of online application 08.08.2022